Charity Hat Challenge!

For October, I have decided I need a challenge.  I've been sitting and crocheting hats by the dozen so I've decided to see just how many I can make in a month.  I'm not sure where they will all end up yet, but I have a couple local organizations in mind that I would like to donate them to.

The pattern I am using is Better Late than Never by Kathy North.  Be sure to click her name to check her full blog - its great!

I am not always following the pattern exactly as written, as you will see from my pictures.  
Update: The hats I am making are going to Coats for Kids in Worcester, MA and I'm sorry for not having any link for them. This week I made 8 hats ( plus 2 adult which are not included in the total). Total Hats Made: 8

Comments

  1. i like the brown and black striped one and that camo-ish one with the grey is cool too

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts